Sign in to follow this  
CreepyMo

Strange FX knob range error with Tweak assigned parameter

I've noticed a strange issue when controlling my Tweak assigned parameter with the FX button on my Firehawk. What happens is, for reasons unknown, the parameter value range of the knob (all the way to the left to all the way to the right) will change from going between 0-100 to  something like 0-xx  So far on one stomp box I only got a range from 0-56.  On another my range was 0-44.  I noticed that when this happens, the white LED on the volume knob does no reflect the actual position that the FX knob is in.  So far I have to reboot my Firehawk FX to get the correct 0-100 range back.

Is there something I can do to avoid coming across this in the future or is there a fix somehow?

Thanks

-CM

Have you checked that the minimum and maximum extents for each stomp box are set correctly in the Firehawk Remote?

Yeah check that, it would seem some sliders are inched in a bit either end on some of the default settings

I did...and realized that that was the problem.  Thank you!  Lots to absorb on this app...I love it.

See FX Tweak Assignment indicator example on the far right

1435262143_968489628_FireHawk_EXPRESSION