Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Anyone with a USB Workbench interface for sale/donate please?

Hey guys,

New member here from Canada.

Not sure if this is the right place to post this but a few days ago I bought a used Variax JTV-69 but the guitar did not come with the USB workbench interface.

No big deal I thought to myself as I assumed the interface would be around the 20$ mark.

Called today a Canadian Line6 dealer and the Workbench interface is a lot more  :(

This is to much money for me as funds are currently a bit tight and I want to edit the parameters on my Variax JTV but I can't :/

I don't have any POD either...

I was wondering if there is a forum member who already uses his Variax through his POD willing to donate or sell his (now unused) Workbench interface on a fair price.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

The problem is, if they sell it to you, when they then go to sell their guitar they will have difficulty selling.

You could wait for 1 on eBay, or possibly borrow/hire a POD HD for a week or so from a music store. Other than that, I'm afraid the reason you probably got a good deal on your guitar is because this was not included. You may have to save up and get one from Line 6. In the meantime, just do a full reset so you know the modelling you have in your Variax is factory standard.

Thanks for your reply ozbadman.

The reason I am asking is that I saw some posts where the person is selling their Workbench USB interface or donating it. But they were old threads and I missed the boat on them.

So I am still hoping someone would be willing to help me out.