Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Upcoming gig with 3 G90 units, questions...

vangkm

I searched but I couldn't find an answer. I usually am the only one with a G90 system but the other guys in the band are also using them now. This weekend of the 4th we'll be using all 3 live on stage for bass and two guitars. It'll be an outdoor gig at a large park in a large metro area.

It's too late to buy the paddle antennas (and too costly atm) and I'm wondering if I might have problems? Any ways to make reception better? They will all be racked in one 20 space rack for convenience and are in the top 3 spaces with the rubber duckies on.

Of course we'll bring cables for backup but it'd be nice to be able to use these live. We're not planning on being any further than 25 feet from the rack.

This should work fine. Just make sure that you go through all channels and pick the ones with the least interference on them. When you have all transmitters switched off and you go through the channels watch the RF led display and pick the channels with no red bars.

This should work fine. Just make sure that you go through all channels and pick the ones with the least interference on them. When you have all transmitters switched off and you go through the channels watch the RF led display and pick the channels with no red bars.

Awesome, thanks.