Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

!! 36 Month 0% Financing at Sweetwater !!

radatats

GREAT !

It is unlikely those matched deals will be available for the financed deal. As it is a contract at the time of signing up.

Only if on your exisiting card cheque or cash. Worth checking if on easy 3 x payment plan. Probably!

Those interest free are fine and a great source of free money so long as you keep up and never mis a monthly repayment.

They are also worded that you think you have 3 years to wait to pay it off. Not so.

$42 x 12 = $504

$42 x 36 =$1512

How do they make any money? Is the first question you gotta ask about these finance deals.

A friend in finance answered it this way;

The Market for deals like this is for those who cannot afford it.

Relying on you not being able to stick to the deal by forgetting, being layed off other bills emergencies etc.

It only takes one repayment to be missed and the contract/ deal is broken; you are charged very high interest from then on..

The good news!

The trick is pay it back faster than required.

Apart from yearly fee it is money for nothing.

Set up Monthly repayment reminders from your bank and pay more than required. Generally 4x min to repay in one year.

Set up monthly reminders, like auto withdrawal from you bank.

• Upvote 3

Good advice.  I use these 0.0% deals all the time.  I've purchased motorcycle gear, my bass rig, appliances, furniture, my dream rig and even a diesel truck using these deals.  Like bartnettle1 posted, the key is to never miss a payment and pay it off before the end date.

I am curious about whether or not there's a real chance of getting a lower price once the order has been placed though.

If you missed last week's 36 Months Interest-free Financing offer, then we're excited to tell you that we've extended it for another week! Because we don't offer this promotion very often, some of you may not have been able to take advantage of it due to the timing of the holiday weekend. So, we've teamed up with our participating manufacturers to extend 36-month financing through July 13. Use your Sweetwater Musician's All Access Platinum Card on qualifying orders $699 and up, and pay no interest for 36 months. Make 36 equal monthly payments. Some restrictions apply. Get full details here: http://www.sweetwater.com/financing/allaccess.php

- Your Friends at Sweetwater

• 10 months later...