Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

DT25 - new to this

djangobole

just bought a dt25, and did the firmware update, now i'm new to all this but how do i dial up the new amp sounds? is there a list of how to do it or instructions like the bit of card that came with the amp showing you hoe to set up the four amps...help...I'm thick

just bought a dt25, and did the firmware update, now i'm new to all this but how do i dial up the new amp sounds? is there a list of how to do it or instructions like the bit of card that came with the amp showing you hoe to set up the four amps...help...I'm thick

Via MIDI. 

One of these may come in handy as well:

http://line6.com/support/topic/124-user-created-dt-editors/

Edited by CipherHost
  • Upvote 1

djangobole, on 30 Jun 2015 - 03:42 AM, said:

thanks i downloaded the DTedit , still confused, i need an idiots guide please, where do i start , bassically i want to put the gibbo185 into the amp.

Assuming you have hardware connecting your computer and your DT amp for  MIDI communication, open DTEdit. It should display something like this:

Except yours will list an amp and cab, etc. There is a rectangular box between the Amp box and the Drive knob. The smaller rectangle on the right side of that box is a drop down list where you can choose the amp you desire.