Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

dtedit

djangobole

i am using an M track M-Audio, but i dont know where to go from here, i get the editor up and dont know what to do next?, is there a user manual?

I've never seen a manual for dtedit but you can read the project page which has info about tips on using it and known bugs associated with the program > https://code.google.com/p/dtedit/

Tips

If you hold the shift key down while selecting amp model then the amp model will be changed without loading the default cab and power amp settings for this model.

How I use it is....first I hook up the MIDI cable to my computer and make sure it's using the latest driver, then I plug in to my amp (in & out) and turn on the amp. Then I open dtedit and I'm ready to start tweaking.

Also a link to the archived thread about dtedit http://line6.com/supportarchivenew/thread/89457

I have it open but cant see a save button?

There isn't a save button. Once you change a setting it's saved. Your going to have to try changing things and testing to see how the changes you make stick. This is what I had to do to be sure of how the DT responds to dtedit program.

The lack of info related to this program certainly does not help but this is the way it is.

The drive, bass, mid, treble, pres, reverb and volume knobs will change the settings if moved so if your trying to make a change of these parameters stick with dtedit be ready for them to change, if you know what I mean. If you make changes to the reverb settings such ad predelay, delay and tone they will stick....I think, lol.

Edited by Brazzy

It's a third party app. Everyone here will be happy to help. Big there will not be any official instructions from line6. You might pursue the previously mentioned project page.

Also of note. You need to update the amp to 2.0 before it will work properly.

No mention of you having done that, but perhaps you have.