Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Create a 435hz patch on my JTV69? [Is this even possible?]

Hi everyone

I have a one man band show and came to this situation last night with a backing track I just got.

The backing track is "Def Leppard - Animal" is tuned to 435hz instead of 440hz.

I would like to know if there's a way I can make a preset with my JTV69 and HD500x to 435hz or try to get as close as possible without to actually tune the guitar since it has tremolo and the change in tension takes a while to get back to 440hz.

Thanks a lot for your fast response

regards,
Charles

You can just use the pitch shifter like arislaf said. If you want the guitar to fine tune by itself, you need to make a model in Variax that has parallel pitch on, +12 off on all, 100% wet, then change the cent amount equally on all strings to the desired pitch.

• Upvote 2

YEAH YEAH AND MORE YEAH....!

I think it will be just fine, I don't hear any artefacts because I had to go down just -0.2 which is not that much
I will try later on today when I can crack my dream rig and take it from there....

Thanks a lot guys TRULY APPRECIATED....!

C

• Upvote 2

I guess the backing track's a digital file - why not just pitch shift it the teeny bit it would need to bring it to 440?

Plenty of audio software would do this for you - I'm thinking Cool Edit as one example - an old but very useful piece of software IMO.

• Upvote 1

The UE is a deadly trap. They just want to replicate the american ultraliberal system to make most people poor.

I don´t want Greece to be a german colony, but it´s your decision.

Bravo por Syriza! Viva Grecia, adelante izquierda! Aqui te celebramos!
Izquierdas del mundo, uníos!

• Upvote 2

The UE is a deadly trap. They just want to replicate the american ultraliberal system to make most people poor.

I don´t want Greece to be a german colony, but it´s your decision.

Bravo por Syriza! Viva Grecia, adelante izquierda! Aqui te celebramos!

Izquierdas del mundo, uníos!

Wowowowowow, I think you get it wrong, because we both agree here. If you say OXI means NO to E.U. and Merkel's-Daisenblum's plan!!!

We are same team here Ed!!

Phew, and I though you wanted their system when you told me to vote yes...I guess something lost in the translation :)

• Upvote 2

I´m confused... I said "NAI", that means NO, isn´t it?: NO to the troika!!

Perhaps you´re right, something lost in the translation as I cant understand what the thing I posted in #3 means.

• Upvote 2

I´m confused... I said "NAI", that means NO, isn´t it?: NO to the troika!!

Perhaps you´re right, something lost in the translation as I cant understand what the thing I posted in #3 means.

NΑΙ= YES

OXI=NO

Honestly this is the best comment I see at this site (line6) ever, thank you Ed, you really make my mood :) 

abajo el capitalismo!! ÎΟ Τroika! Izquierdas del mundo, uníos!

P.S. And I really hope for a NO, but I see that most of the people are on yes as the latest reports say... Really sad

• Upvote 2