Sign in to follow this  
RakuPlays

FBV Express MkII with Line6 FBV Control (problem)

Hi everyone, I purchased FBV Express MkII and I want change settings on Line6 FBV Control. And here I have big problem. I can do new settings and save their in My Document ( on Windows 7 ) but I can't use this settings on my MkII. I don't see any options in this program which let mi save my settings on my board. I use this pedal with my spider IV 75. How I can do this? Everybody knows?

Thanks for answers.

I'm sorry for my English but I'm from Poland. :)

You can't change the functions of the FBV with your amp, it only works for MIDI device implementation.

• Upvote 1

Okay but  my WAH and VOL don't work. I can't change volume by push pedal and the same with Wah and once this worked. How I can  come back to the begin settings?

Try recalibrating the FBV.  Whatever you did with Control should not have affected how the pedal works with the amp.

• Upvote 1

Thank you for everything, Recalibraiting was answer for my problem. So why this program work if nobody can use him? :D

FBV Control is for use with (other) MIDI-controlled devices.   It's an extra feature with software that Line 6 could offer without changing the actual hardware.

• Upvote 1