Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

how to connect a line 6 pod 2 to my pc

Pod 2 and PodFarm are completely unrelated products. You would usually either use the Pod 2 to make your tones or PodFarm. Do you have a PodFarm licence?

MIDI to USB is only to control the Pod 2 parameters from an editor. MIDI does not carry audio if that is what you are thinking it will do.

Pod 2 and PodFarm are completely unrelated products. You would usually either use the Pod 2 to make your tones or PodFarm. Do you have a PodFarm licence?

MIDI to USB is only to control the Pod 2 parameters from an editor. MIDI does not carry audio if that is what you are thinking it will do.

i downloaded the trial, so how do i do it like i want to connect it to my pc to be able to download plugins like these (linked below) and use them in pod farm

http://line6.com/customtone/browse/pod20/

What you are linking to are tones from L6 Customtone (not plugins) which you can use with your Pod (not Pod Farm). You will need a copy of L6 Edit, connect your Pod via midi/usb cable and this will allow you to do the tone transfers.

-B

What you are linking to are tones from L6 Customtone (not plugins) which you can use with your Pod (not Pod Farm). You will need a copy of L6 Edit, connect your Pod via midi/usb cable and this will allow you to do the tone transfers.

-B

And use a good USB to MIDI cable as cheap ones often don't work. Line 6 recommend the M-Audio MIDISport Uno or an equivalent quality one.

thanks alot guys