Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Lets get rid of this troll

Dshow

Hi all,

there's tis guy that spams the net with his Boss Patches. Besides he want's to sell them for a ridicules price, it*s nothing wrong with that. What really pisses me off is, that he uses other companies names for selleing his boss stuff. Latley he has opened a youtube chanele called "Line 6 helix" There are videos just showing him playing the boss device. Also he has a facebook page "Line 6 POD HD500" where he posts his boss stuff.

I don't know if its just me ;-) but I'm really annoyed by such things.

If you agree you can help to get rid of this chanels by reporting them on youtube and facebook (claiming to be spam).

I think the youtube chanel should be claimed by Line 6 itself for copyright infringement.

Anyway - what do you guys think of this?

• Upvote 4

Put the links up here so forum users can find them quickly and report them.

I wanted to avoid putting the links because it helps him to get up in Search engines. I put them in here without linking them - just copy and paste them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL3VmyLLgO1EUKQubgmhK4g

https://www.facebook.com/groups/line6podhd500/

Look the description of the facebook group : "The POD HD500 will not let your guitar sound like this..."

To everybody his opinion ;-)

• Upvote 1

I wanted to avoid putting the links because it helps him to get up in Search engines. I put them in here without linking them - just copy and paste them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCL3VmyLLgO1EUKQubgmhK4g

https://www.facebook.com/groups/line6podhd500/

Look the description of the facebook group : "The POD HD500 will not let your guitar sound like this..."

Actually he is telling the truth. The POD will not sound like a BOSS. Fortunalely not :)

I used to own a GT-10 and sold it in order to get a HD500. Never looked back.

Look the description of the facebook group : "The POD HD500 will not let your guitar sound like this...

• Upvote 1

Actually he is telling the truth. The POD will not sound like a BOSS. Fortunalely not :)

I used to own a GT-10 and sold it in order to get a HD500. Never looked back.

Right :-)

I have nothing against Boss pedals. In fact I love their old analog pedals. Just like my hd500 better than bosses multieffects.

I love this game of "Gotcha!" in which our society is perpetually engaged. Get's us nowhere, but oh how satisfying nonetheless.

OK...so after we dethrone one shyster, then what? There are a billion others...like every ad agency in existence. If you don't like what he does, don't purchase whatever he's peddling, and don't watch the videos. Problem solved. Even the blithering idiots among us eventually shut up when they realize no one is paying attention.

Rat him out to the YouTube Police if you like...he'll just post another video if the "offending" ones are removed. Freedom is fun, isn't it?

• Upvote 1

I may've never even seen this fraudulent thing that you guys found if you didn't post anything about it.

It's nice t know you reported it and that your hearts in a good place.

cruisinon2 has a good point in that if you don't buy what they peddle they become null and void, of course there's always the unsuspecting victim of fraud.

If a person does a bit of research before buying anything he/she is interested in, the fraud trap window gets significantly smaller. Buying things spontaneously can be very dangerous too.

The very wary, trophy, white tail buck doesn't live to see many years of life by being unwary, of course there's always the lucky ones, lol.

"Ignorance is Bliss" but "Knowledge is Power"

Edited by Brazzy
  • Upvote 3