Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

fx with trio

theiser40

• 3 weeks later...

I love my Trio but I use it with a HD500 so it's a little different.  In the HD500 I can set up dual paths with one for guitar and the other for the Trio.  See my post below.  With Firehawk you only have one path so its different.  I think your only real option is to go from the Firehawk into the Trio and then to your amp/PA.  Use the correct output from the Trio accordingly. 

If you are using a PA or monitors, you should be able to run one Firehawk out to the PA and the other to the Trio.  Now send the Trio mix output to the PA too with a dummy plug in the Trio amp output. That will give you the pure Firehawk amp tone in one channel and the clean drums and bass on the other channel.  Run it in mono and it will sound great. 

If you are using a guitar amp, just run from the Firehawk to the Trio to the amp.  You really have no other choice...

http://line6.com/support/topic/14706-hd500-with-digitech-trio-pedal/