Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Channel Scanning Procedure for Relay G75 is incomplete in the user manuals

djangob

The instructions for channel scanning is incomplete in the Relay G70 & G75 Advanced Guide and in the Relay G70 & G75 User Manual  There is no mention of the channel scanning process and how to use properly.  I searched through other digital wireless manuals and in the XD-V75 User Manual, on page 14 I found instructions for a similar process.  I assume it works the same way. 

This should be updated in the G75 user manuals to correctly provide instructions, as you know this really critical to an error free experience of using digital wireless systems.

Also, the steps to get to the Channel Scan on the G75 are more complicated than they should be.  The channel scanning procedure is something that should be done at every venue, with more than one TB516G this is an onerous process. Especially since unlike the G55, there is no indicator of wireless interference on the receiver display unless you do a channel scan. 
I would like this improved on the menus on the next firmware update to make this task easier to go through.

• 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...