Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Amps, Cabs, Mics and Effects

radatats

Thanks for the list!!

I will miss the Line 6 Drive but I'm sure some of the new models will suffice. Looking forward to the MXR Flanger redone. Along with my Univibe, It is one of the few things I ran outboard with my HD500X. The new Univibe sounds great in the video so I can eliminate that and hoping the new flanger will be just as improved. It'd be great to have no outboard gear.

• Upvote 1

Compressors look a little light yes, and still no autowah? :D

Yeah, I really expected a couple of full fledged compressors with all the bells and whistles.  At least some new models like the Wampler Ego or Keeley Compressor Pro or the Seymour Duncan Vice Grip.

Still it would not surprise me nor would I be disappointed if they instituted a model store so you could purchase and download specific models or model packs in the future.  That is what Zoom did for the MS-100BT and it is a great idea.  You buy the ones you want at a reasonable price and Line 6 gets a lot of happy customers...

Personally I think if the amp models are realistic and sound good and there is at least 1 or 2 amazing effects in each category I'm happy. I'm more about quality than quantity. Realistically I probably won't use every sound in it. I do hope that the synth sound sounds good.

Thanks for the reply, but I am not asking witch effects are mono/stereo, but monophonic (not polyphonic, works only for single note playing).

my bad...  not sure if any are truly polyphonic, it will be a first for Line 6 if there is...

• 2 months later...

Still no Mesa Models except for the rectifier. What about a descent Mkii C+ , Mk1, Lonestar. All iconic amps

A "Dumble SSS" (Ala Stevie Ray) or "Two Rock" would be great also. It Basically has the same models as the HD.

looks like im gonna have to shift to an AXE FX if Line 6 cant expand there thinking.

• 3 months later...