Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Rename Patch

Paultm

Yeah I boxed it up to return and checked the forum and noticed the post about them acknowledging the problem and that they are working on it and I figured if I get a refund I'll just spend it on something rubbish as there are no other pedals I'm particularly interested in, so I'm putting my faith in these guys to get it ship shape, we've been recording some demo's with it as a band and all the guitar tracks sound really nice and that swayed me towards keeping it too, again it's just incredibly frustrating not being able to unleash my face melting fury on the general public

For what it's worth when compared to my zoom g5 the band think the firehawk sounds richer, deeper and more juicy somehow, they certainly aren't tone aficionados or anything and I've included the drummers thoughts in this post (yes the juicy bit)

Sorry, on the app

When you go to save a screen pops up with the name of the patch and all the other details that you can fill in if you intend to upload it to the cloud

Click on the name and your keyboard should pop up

I can't rename any that are save to the cloud, could not get keyboard to give the option to rename

Scrub that I just tried it to be sure and I didn't have to alter anything, so here is what I just did step by step

Find a tone (I got a foo fighters one)

Click on the right arrow of the tone to load the one you want from the list

Click on the cloud with arrow icon in the top right of the screen

Click on the title of the tone to bring up the keyboard

Type in a new name

Click on the floppy disc icon in the top right of the screen

You can then select "save to my tones" or "save as". Save as gives you another chance to save it under a different name

I'm using the Android version of the app there may be some differences between that and the ios app I'm not sure though