Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

For us guitarists who also sing!

pugdealer

Hey guys

I've tried to use my HD500X to act also as my vocals processor, but I always get the same problem...when changing presets, the mic sound is briefly cut, which is very noticeable when singing, so I've been using a separate vocal pedal.

But it seems this could be easily fixed if they had a separate signal path and maybe also a separate output (although not crucial) for the mic that wouldn't get affected by this sound cut when changing presets.

So I created this idea http://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Separate-signal-output-for-mic-voice/773878-23508?submitted=1

All in favor, please vote +1 ! :)

I suspect that this may not be possible with the current HD arcitecture, Helix is a different question

On the HD it would be Guitar on A Path to Left Output and Vocals on B Path to Right output, but it would also allow effect spillover if delay effects were placed on the B path (vocals in your idea) and the A path was linked to the B path by connecting Left Out into Aux In.