Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

I feel like I have wasted my well earned money on this line 6 spider iv 120 and fbv mkii! there is popping when changing channels and volumes on presets are at eardrum bursting levels. I see this is a common problem and cant find a fix i wish i had known about these problems before I bought this amp such a pity i really enjoy the tones........will be posting this on other websites in hope for a fix!  :unsure:  :angry:  :( 

yeah we are all just dying to help you since you chose to scream your issues at us...  this is a user forum for other users to try to help you, not a factory support site.  If you think it's broken, drop a support ticket.  If you want help, stop ranting, drop the bold and underlines and there are plenty of helpful users here... good luck on those other sites too by the way...

If you want our help try being more specific with your overall problems so we can understand the issues

• Upvote 2

First, you have to learn how to use the amp's patch/preset features.   Adjust the volumes via channel volume control, then save the patch to a User patch location.  You then use the master volume to increase/decrease the overall amp volume for all patches. This really isn

t a "problem", its just a matter of learning how to use the amp's capabilities correctly.  The presets are good starting points to develop your own sounds.   'popping' may be from having the volume maxed out on the patches.

• Upvote 1