Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix at Andertons

bjurte

Man, this thing needs to hurry up and show up at our doors! The more I watch these videos the more I'm impressed.

Yeah; those two Anderton's videos really make a case for a more real world vibe, what it would be like dialing in tones with your band or something.

It is sounding fantastic, the way they take the hands on approach - Sweetwater needs to loosen up and do more videos like this!

• Upvote 1

The Andertons videos were great by the real test will be when I get mine in hand. I hope I get mine in the first shipment to Sweetwater. People do need to keep in mind Andertons are trying to sell products so they will not out out a real bad video, but you need a good product to get the sounds they did. I still want more clean demos with just some reverb and delay.

• Upvote 1

The Andertons videos were great by the real test will be when I get mine in hand. I hope I get mine in the first shipment to Sweetwater. People do need to keep in mind Andertons are trying to sell products so they will not out out a real bad video, but you need a good product to get the sounds they did. I still want more clean demos with just some reverb and delay.

Yeah, I know they are doing it to sell; but there is something about the fact that they like being in the same room together that makes you let your 'sales pitch filter guard' down a little. It feels like they are actually having fun. And Hindmarsh had set up for gig patches, that he used going direct - so those tones were definitely well crafted and designed to sound good live with a band to an audience, just as much - or more - than they were to showcase the product.