Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Usb Driver issue with Windows 10

neko077

Hello everybody!

I kind of have trouble with my amplifi 75, he never have worked as usb interface since the 2.1 firmware version (before with W7 and now with W10, same problem)

When I go to check my windows setting, he appear as a usb device but I got a driver failure message. So I download the latest driver here and instal it but dont change a thing.

Anyone know what it is and how to fix it???

I have tried to join the support team via a support ticket but for a reason I don't know I can't pass the first stage (search problem), I only got a loading logo and nothing change after few minutes.

I have to say that I am french and I am not having the best English ever so perhaps I miss something in the support ticket process???

Well if someone can help with this usb issue, this would be great!!!

Nico.

So, finally, got it!

Like I was thinking, it was a dumb trick :)

The problem was that the virtual memory was setted up too low on windows, so the amp cannot start to be use as a device by the computer. I got to go right click over the computer, go to properties, then go to change the parameters.

So simple that I want to cry :blink:

• 4 years later...