Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Windows 10 and POD Xt Live

Hello Folks,

I have Line 6 POD xt Live for few years, it worked wonderfully in Windows 7, then when I upgraded to Windows 10

it stopped working. It seems like there are no recent drivers to support POD xt Live in Win 10 although Line 6 knew of

Microsoft's new OS coming out in 2015 July 27th or so. They had ample time to come up with drivers to support & test the new operating system.

I remember way back, when Windows 7 was the new OS, Line 6 didn't update their drivers to support that

OS until months & months later, it seems like it's happening again.

Why do we as a customer (whether using older devices or newer) have to wait for compatible drivers from Line 6, Microsoft didn't release the final version today, they had number beta releases, and I'm sure Line 6 had the access

of developing a compatible drivers to accommodate their devices and their customers so it will work.

If there is a driver version for Windows 10, device for POD xt Live, please share that info with me, as I didn't see it. It seems the latest driver is from 2013 and it says Windows 10. However, 2013 is 2 years ago, how about a latest one like 2015? I look forward to anyone from Line 6, as well as anyone on this forum to comment on this subject.

Thank you and best.

• Upvote 1

• 4 years later...