Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Is it possible for HD500x Preset Mode with Footswitch Mode

animest4r

What i mean by this is using the bottom row footswitches as Presets (FS5 to FS8) example:FS5 Clean w/ delay w/ chorus w/ reverb. FS6 Crunch with delay...so on until FS8. While the Top row footswitches (FS1 to FS4) can turn off the effects that i have on the preset that is currently sellected. Example: selected Preset FS5 Clean w/ delay w/ chorus w/ reverb. Pressing FS1 will turn on/off delay. FS2 will turn on/off chorus. FS3 will turn on/off reverb.

I hope someone can help me. If this is possible, please help me how to set this up. Thank you!!

Long press VIEW - Knob 1 = FS MODE. Set this to ABCD.

As Pianoguyy said, you'll need to assign pedals FS1-FS4 to the fx you want them to control in EACH preset.

Long press ENTER. Knob 1 sets the FS assignment. If you're using presets you've downloaded from Customtone you might want to check the setting for each block in the preset, in case the author has already set some of them. Don't forget to SAVE the preset when you're done.