Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Need some help

try pushing the "Guitar Model Selector" switch.

From James Tyler Variax Pilot's Guide - English ( Rev E ) (page 4)

Guitar Model Selector -

Push in this knob (LED is lit) to access any of the 10 Variax guitar model banks or one of two user definable  custom model banks. When in Variax mode the  Guitar Model Selector LED will illuminate the active guitar model bank. There  are actually 5 models per bank, as defined by the  Selector Switch position. Press this knob again (LED is not lit) to use the magnetic  pickups.

you could always take out the battery... although actually turning the models off would be easier.... is there something preventing you from doing that?

I think there is the problem i cant seem to turn off the models, i really wanted to in the end send the 1/4 out to amp and the variax to the pod and dt, but i guess this is not possible

you could always take out the battery... although actually turning the models off would be easier.... is there something preventing you from doing that?

try pushing the "Guitar Model Selector" switch.

From James Tyler Variax Pilot's Guide - English ( Rev E ) (page 4)

Yes would be great if it was thank easy, for some reason it wont work, dose the batty have to be in the guitar

dont need battery unless you are using models... sounds like your model selector knob isnt working right... should go off when you push it...

and with a pod hd500 or better you should be able to send both mags and models over VDI so you wouldn't need 2 connectors, and you can force the selection in your tone.....

dont need battery unless you are using models... sounds like your model selector knob isnt working right... should go off when you push it...

and with a pod hd500 or better you should be able to send both mags and models over VDI so you wouldn't need 2 connectors, and you can force the selection in your tone.....

Well i am quite new at this dream rig thing,

I wanted to send the 1/4 out to a totally diffenent path then the pod and dt, so useing the vdi would not work, so i can not do this? This rig is very comlacated, I want to use a full range speaker for my acoustic sounds and the 2 dt 25 for electric , i have 4 amps in total 2 dt 25s, amplfi 150, spider jam

Pod vdi for dt 25 s

1/4 into spider jam for acoustic and

looping along with amplfi

Can this be done or am i wasteing my time

Thanks