Sign in to follow this  
brendanfick

Is there anyway to run Akai Professional & Tascam devices on/through Line6?

Hello fellow audio engineering junkies!!

I just recently downloaded Line6's POD HD500X software along with a patch that has opened right to 'Setlist 1'. I do not have an external Line6 device, however, I do have an Akai Professional MPK25 USB/Midi Performance Keyboard and just recently bought my Tascam US 2x2 Audio Interface to record with and I was having Issues with setting up my POD HD500X with my MPK25 midi keyboard. Is there a way to arm devices through Line6 or arm the pod through any other programs like my Mixcraft 6 recording software? I have a midi patch set up on a setlist, yet It Is not registering through my midi.

If anybody has any suggestions on how to run and arm Line6 through various devices then I would love to know ASAP. If there are any drivers that would make this possible, please feel free to link It In your reply. I would like to start creating and downloading patches to use for my devices, but I need It to come through on them first!!

Here's Hoping,

Brendan

you cannot use the midi ports with your computer... they only worth with other hardware.