Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New POD HD Bean user - lost Sounds/set list?

Red_Strat1

Hi all,

Well its been a couple of weeks and I'm enjoying using my POD HD (Bean) for the first time, even if not all the presets/set list items are my taste.

Today I used my USB cord for the first time & hence was able to select new amps/models/ set lists on PC  which was quite exciting.

However on switching off an back on again I notice I have a new set 64 sounds saved to the POD (unintended), But  and I have no set list models/sounds on the PC anymore. I note I have the 25-30 amps but no cabinets. I miss the cheap 12 string most of all, a few others were good too, though I think they were only on PC??? (stuff like all the Bass sounds, steel, nylon, various acoustic sounds etc...) I'm note sure if This latter stuff was downloaded or factory set list from Line 6. 

I'm also sufficiently new, I'm not sure if I should be running restore presets function or not?  If so I'm still a bit unsure how to do so.(that w

Anyway, a huge thanks in advance for anyone that can help.

Cheers, Red Strat

PS: Clearly I'll have to be a lot more care shutting down the PC in future! Especially if connected by USB

Hello

This is the full bundle of the original Pod HD BEAN

So At first backup YOUR BUNDLE that you have now, to be sure that you can save somes tones of you

Load this bundle

https://app.box.com/s/lqyep1saghrqxe1x8u24tvirgsovwelz

Also

You can save each tones or a full set list or the full bundle

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thanks Punkyboy and BillBee,

You'll be glad to know I actually read some instructions and realised I hadn't actually lost the set lists - I just had to scroll to a new bank of 64 tones. Once I pressed learnt to press DOWN on the Enter & Views rocker switches the full suite of sounds (ie. 4 banks of 16x4) became visible again.

So lesson learnt: really the relevant manuals - ESP the shorter Pilots Handbook and back up set lists to the PC ASAP -(ie. When first connecting via USB). This later step is pending - have held off that connection but need to be brave & get it over with.

...in the meantime I've been having lots of fun trying out most of the models & effects on a wide range of songs from Aussie UK & US - even trying some rather slow leads (:-)

I hope to produce some tones of my own shortly, and save them too!

Cool Dude. I know how you feel (having said to myself "where are all the tones?") but once the baby steps are over the fun really starts. Don't get frustrated and if you get the time there are a lot of great old posts in the HD section.

\m/