Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2

Hello all,

Finally after being without a laptop, I purchased a new one and upgraded to Windows 10.

I successfully installed Line 6 Monkey, License Manager, and the relevant drivers.

My problem is that I quite often receive a message telling me that a tone cannot be loaded.

I initially had the Tone Port DI-Gold package, and then upgraded to Pod Farm which contained all the tones I had, and a few more.

What do I need to do/ purchase to gain access to Pod Farm 2 in its entirety?

Thanks everyone.

Richard

What do I need to do/ purchase to gain access to Pod Farm 2 in its entirety?

The old GearBox Gold Bundle should have all the tones in PF1, the deal was pre PF2.

If you upgrade to PF2 standard, you should have access to all the tones you had available in the Gold Bundle.

What I am not 100% certain of, is if the DI-Gold Package was the same as the bundle.

Either way, if you purchase the POD Farm 2 standard, you have 30 days to get your money back, just do not purchase the i-Lok version, it is nonrefundable.

Hello,

Thank you both for your help.

I never owned PF2, so I would need to upgrade. Interestingly, some of the DI-Gold tones that used to work don't on PF2 as the amp, fx chains, etc aren't available.

In the meantime, I've downloaded and installed PF1 which hasn't denied me any tones as of yet.

Thanks again.

Richard