Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Stereo out question for Pod XT Live

Hello:

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I finally got around to running my XT Live out to 2 separate cabs and for some reason the RIGHT signal is clean and the regular mono out is full with distortion and whatever else I've tossed in.

So YUP you guess it lol....what am I doing wrong as of course I want both left and right the same sound.

Any input would be helpful and thank you at all in advance who reply......have a great day

Even though the XT fx routing is limited you wouldn't by chance have a panned stereo effect (chorus, delay) in front of the amp/dist would you?

-B

I don't think so as I just run the XT into the front of my Mesa then out to my Marshall cab the other out of the XT goes to the other cab.  Is it that the Left signal is the only processed signal?  

Guess it would be easier and probably better if I just ran out from the Mesa instead of the XT

Hey Man,

Well I have always ran it in mono. But the XTL does stereo out. You should still check to see what you signal chain is in the patch. I have to believe its just a setting issue to get it going. You can try building a new patch to test it, just put a delay or chorus after (post) the amp and fiddle with the panning while everything is connected.

-B