Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd500 With Dt25 And L3t - Stereo?

Kupsik

I currently own JTV-69, HD500 and DT25. I'm thinking about getting L3T because I also play keyboard so I can use it not only with HD500 but also with my keys and/or mic.

My question is following: Has anyone here tried to run DT25 and L3T (or any other Line6 speaker) in stereo? If so, how did you like the sound? What L3T speaker mode did you use and did you use full or pre amp versions in HD500 for L3T?

I'm asking because it would be nice to be able to have stereo possibility with DT25 and L3T if I need it but I would like to know how it sounds before I buy L3T...

I don't use those particular amps but I do use a pair of Marshall amps for stereo.  Stereo makes a big differance, I wouldn't perform without it now.  But you have to spread the speakers very far apart when playing live and speaker placement becomes very important.  It's the differance between a normal sound or a very large wall of sound.  I'm surprised that most guitarist don't do this.

Which brings me to my joke of the day.

How many guitar players does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

One.  Be he goes on for hours about how great he did it.

• 7 months later...

Which brings me to my joke of the day.

How many guitar players does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

One.  Be he goes on for hours about how great he did it.

and the candle users still lollipop about how the bulb's modeling of the candle's rich  warmth and luminosity will never really catch on...   :)

How many bass players does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

One.  But the guitar player had to show him how.

But the guitar player still complains about how a candle has more warmth and better light than a bulb.  And only true guitar players will use candles.

Jokes aside, when I messed with a dt25, hd500 setup, you had to select an output i.e. line or amp combo.  So my novice question is can you select different outputs for dt25(link), 1/4 inch out and XLR and run it in stereo running one side to the dt25 via the Line 6 link and the other to a l3t or another FRFR i.e. K12?