Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Changing authorisation to a new computer

Hi Guys,

I've been using a POD UX1 for a few years through an old Mac Pro, and have recently decided (due to its age), that my computer needs to be upgraded. How do I go about changing the authorisation of my UX1 device (as well as some software add-ons) to my new computer?

So do I need to de-authorise everything on my existing machine beforehand, so Line 6 doesn't think I'm running the POD on 2 machines?

Sorry for the dumb questions, but I've recently had a nightmare moving my design software around due to it all being Cloud based, and I was afraid that my Line 6 stuff was going to deliver more heartache.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

i have run license manager and even though it says my guitarport is authorised it won't get past the demosong and comes up with authorise over the top left controls on riffworks.i boght it in 2006 and have had a registered account with line6 since then