Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

That Volume Knob!!!!

welshboyo

Hi all,

An early pre-order guy here...

Just reading the manual, is there any way to "lock down" the parameters set at the Volume Knob - just thinking live set-up, last thing I need is to be worrying if I am pushing through enough volume to my rig especially with short set-up times etc that we get..

Talking purely 4CM here into an amp (Bogner Shiva) using the amps drive - will this volume knob affect both front end volume (thus decreasing/increasing gain) and FX loop insert (thus affecting overall Poweramp volume)

There's a setting on page 42,that looks promising: Volume knob controls

"Determines which output(s) are affected when turning the top panel VOLUME knob. For example, you may want to control the level sent from the 1/4" outputs to your stage monitor without affecting the XLR level sent to the front-of-house mixer."

Hope this is the droid we're looking for!

There's a setting on page 42,that looks promising: Volume knob controls

"Determines which output(s) are affected when turning the top panel VOLUME knob. For example, you may want to control the level sent from the 1/4" outputs to your stage monitor without affecting the XLR level sent to the front-of-house mixer."

Hope this is the droid we're looking for!

Could indeed be the droid we are looking for - Thanks