Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Just Trying To Setup Like A Stompbox? And Other Basic Help Please

John49

I just purchased a POD HD500.The main thing i wanna do is just set it up like a stomp box.Im having trouble just understanding what mode you put it in to do this? There are setlists? Presets? its just a little confusing to me ? Ive checked out the manual and tried many tutorial videos. Also how do i move the presets so i can switch them on the footswitches? Basically i just want my footswitches to be metal distortion,clean,delay,flanger,phaser,univibe etc.. and be able to combine em all .turn on or off any effect? also curious how to setup noisegate

Yeah i did check out advanced manual.Just learning new terms.My last processor was a boss so setlists etc are a bit alien to me.I will check out the other guide you spoke of.I need POD HD500 for Dummies lol.Thank you for your help

As I play around and experiment with the POD, I reread the manuals - and they begin to make more and more sense. This forum is awesome for learning. Why, I've probably learned more from this forum than any other source! (Don't forget about the read-only old forums!) There's a ton of info here - ya just gotta browse. I keep a wordpad document open as I'm browsing. This way, when i come across a topic and/or advice that I either find presently useful or may be useful in the future as I further my understanding, I copy and paste it in the wordpad document. This has been invaluable in many instances to me. And, by the way, Meambobbo's guide is pretty much a POD HD500 for Dummies!!  LOL!!!