Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How Load Bonus Presets?

sonny1956

Hi,

Spider IV newb here.  How do you load the "bonus" presets available in the .pdf files referred to in FAQ?  See below.  I can load custom tones no problem but do not see how you can add them from a .pdf.  Do I have to create preset myself from settings in .pdf?

Q: Where are the "bonus" presets that are not programmed into the amp?
Spider IV 75, 120, 150 and HD150 - Song Settings

http://line6.com/support/page/kb/_/amplifiers/spider-ivspider-online/spider-iv-75120150hd150-song-settings-r293

Thanks.

Sonny

They are automatically downloaded to the amp when you install the Spider Infusion update - if this is a new amp, it may alreayd have this update installed.  You can check by downloading Spider Monkey and having it check your amp for any needed updates.

This is a used amp but I already ran Line 6 Monkey and everything seems to be up to date.  I have firmware version 2.0 installed.  From what I have read, this appears to be the Spider FX Infusion you are referring to, correct?  If that is the case, I should already have the updated presets, I will check.

Thanks.

Sonny

I checked my song and artist presets and it appears the presets contained in the bonus pdf's are not there, even though my firmware is up to date.  An example is Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds, it is not in my song or artist presets.

Thanks.

Sonny

• 4 years later...

Have you downloaded the Spider Edit software?  Once you have that installed, plug the amp into your computer via USB, then Spider Edit lets you move that file into one of the user patch memory locations.  You can also edit any of the patch parameters in Spider Edit.  Note that any patch you have in a particular user location will be overwritten when you do this, so best to save existing ones, if you want to be able to go back to them.

• 4 years later...