Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Split presets/stompbox

Arrow269

Is there a way to split the levels of foots witches into two separate banks? Bottom level for 4 presets and top level the effects for the selected preset? There's a diagram in the manual that has this and I would love to make that happen. Attached is that diagram.

post-969876-0-47879700-1444341997_thumb.jpeg

From the manual, buried on page 43:

Global Settings > Footswitches

Preset Mode Switches

By default, Preset footswitch mode displays two rows/banks of presets. If you'd rather see one bank of presets and four Stomp mode switches at once, set this to "Upper Row" (presets on the top with switches from Stomp mode appearing below) or "Lower Row" (presets on the bottom with switches from Stomp mode appearing above, similar to POD® HD500X).

Arrow269 -- In addition to the reply above, you may find that once you select Lower Row for Presets, you might have to goof with the Mode footswitch by switching it to Stomp Box mode.  It took me a little bit to get this figured out as well -- also, you might find that a given preset has 6 or 7 effects assigned -- then all of your preset effects may take up both rows.  It's really cool once you see how they put this thing together and the thought that went into the Helix design!  Awesome features and I'm just getting started!  :)