Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Now for somthing completely different...........

BillBee

Just caught this and was greatly amused. Hey... at least its not about OSX. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvPvQjDU7_c

Hahahaha That was Cooooooooollllllll!!!!!!! I watched it while I was running some restoration programs on the ViiiiiiiiiiiYoooooooo.

Thanks for sharing that. I'll be laughing at that for a while now.

• Upvote 1

I wish you success in your Ol 'Puter resurrection!!!

I gotta hand it to Sony. The hardware is pretty strong on the one I got. Just wish the software it came with was, lol. Maybe it's just me though Hahahahaha :)

• Upvote 1

Sony always did build the good stuff.

If its drivers and stuff like that do a search for Driver Pack Assistant. Should be a free proggie IIRC - I use that all the time to spare myself anguish for re-installs of hardware.

There may be snow on the roof but theres fire in the furnace!!! Well there is a lot less on my roof too these years - bwahaha.

• Upvote 1

Sony always did build the good stuff.

If its drivers and stuff like that do a search for Driver Pack Assistant. Should be a free proggie IIRC - I use that all the time to spare myself anguish for re-installs of hardware.

There may be snow on the roof but theres fire in the furnace!!! Well there is a lot less on my roof too these years - bwahaha.

Thanks for the tip BB. About your last statement........There's so much heat in my furnace the shingles almost completely burned off, lol. I'm thinking about ripping the roof and just throwing on some tar paper and calling it day, lol. :)

• Upvote 1