Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Line 6 Spider Iii 75 Watt Head Weight

musicman39507

Hey Everyone,

Can anyone tell me the weight of a line 6 spider iii 75 watt head?? This is the head that comes out of the combo, not the whole combo. And not the head ment to be matched to a cabinet. It's the head striped out of a combo, head only, I aint got no scale. Some one gave me another head out of his combo but he kept the speaker and cab, that way I got my old 75 watt amp up and running. Now I'm gonna sell just my old head for parts on ebay but I need the weight to estimate shipping cost. 

Thanks Everyone,

musicman39507

Yes I figured no body would really know, but it's one of those questions that you don't really know unless you ask. You know. I wasn't sure why anyone would ever weigh the head out of a combo, but you just never know. And I don't want to make anyone feel sorry for me or anything like that but I'm disabled and I'm unable to make it to the UPS store for them to weight it for me. I can schedule for them to pick up a package when I'm ready to ship but the drivers don't have any way to weight it. They want me to guesstimate the weight then it will get weighed in transit to get the precise weight. But I was trying to get that ahead of time just for me to know exactly what my shipping cost will be so that I can prepay it. But thanks to everybody for reading my post,<br />KEEP ON ROCKIN,<br />musicman39507