Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How do you backup presets?

Gawwuf

Guess I missed how to create the backup before installing firmware update. Only had a few custom presets so no big thing. Good news is my custom pre's were still there after update and restart.

So, unless your going to perform a factory reset, seems you do not have to create a backup bundle. Can L6 gang please confirm?

Helix Rocks, thanks for creating this awesome product! BTW, the new 4CM  and other vids are great. Helixdepot.com is a good source for those that have not been there.

Did you find a fix to this one?

My PC program starts ok and show the right patches on the Helix, and changes are reflected live on the PC, so the communication must be ok. The problem is that the program crashes with an error message about the Helix having stopped working every time I try to save a Setlist or a Bundle.

The frustrating thing is that I don't have a way to back up my patches and I still experience the dreaded black screen on start up which is only resolvable with a factory reset - and I'm back to square one patch wise.  :(

I'm also a bit reluctant (read: it's not gonna happen) to gig with a board that doesn't boot properly ever so often with irregular intervals. I haven't been able to spot a pattern so far.  :(

• 5 months later...

I'm not the brightest until I see things done once - I have the Helix program on my computer, can switch around and copy and paste patches, just not sure how to save custom presets on there??? I wrote over some factory presents so want to restore them.  thanks guys

• Upvote 1