Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Musician's Friend - In Stock and Ready To Ship...

Nimbas

I just received my confirmation email as well - with all the changing dates and drama at MF about these the conspiracy theorist in me wonders if they waited until the 15% off promotion to release these to the public.

I would undoubtedly think that you would be correct on that one.  As an X retailer worker they do crap like that all the time when they realize a coupin like that can be used on an item that they don't want it to be used on.  I worked in an Office Max for a long time and one year, when the Kindle Fire was first coming out, they put a coupon out that failed to say that it wasn't valid on the Kindle Fires.  We very quickly got a memo telling us that we couldn't sell them and that we were "Temporarily out of stock".  Corporate America sux.

What's really puzzling to me is why anyone would be surprised by any of this. Has anyone ever been to a store? Doesn't matter what they're selling. When they're not clueless, they're lying (often by Royal decree from any one of a thousand middle managers)...and vice versa. And if you catch them just right, you'll get the tag-team employee/manager "clueless lie"...truly a sight to behold. It's just the way the retail game is played.

On the bright side, brick and mortar retail is going the way of the dodo, and all these people will eventually be forced to unleash their incompetence on other industries, lol. Cross your fingers and hope that one doesn't end up standing over you on an operating table, holding a scalpel. ;)

Sweetwater might also have some stock. I ordered yesterday morning and got a call saying they would let me know when they get more in. At 7:30 pm I got an email saying it was shipped, and tracking has it showing up tomorrow.

*** Grrrrr, stands up throws chair, RAGE QUIT***.... no not really.

I find it so odd the order in which some of these are getting fullfilled.  I place my pre-order for this on Saturday and got the same info that most of us SW guys got, next shipment expected in November.  Actually just for Sh**s and giggles I e-mailed them yesterday and was told 11/14, but it could be before or after.  But you ordered yesterday and it's on the way already?  Just aint right.  Oh well.  Maybe you are the begining of the next slew of pre-orders from SW.

**Crosses Fingers**