Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

More custom blocks on chain

johnpetrucci83

Do I have to be connected to search the cloud?  I am not, but I can run the app and mess with tones.  When I search the cloud, it does not find BJ clean 1, tried with and without quotes...

Just to see if my iPad was the issue, I installed Amplifi Remote on my Android phone, and again, when I search, nothing comes up for BJ Clean 1.  If I just search bj, I find the aAOrange tone, and I can find other tones, just no BL Clean 1?

That's odd.  I just downloaded it from the cloud with the app.  I did just search bj.  Came up with 2 BJ Clean 1's and the aOrange.

I just reposted it under a slightly different name, BJ Clean 1 - Repost.  Hope this helps.  I checked to see if it came up in the search at 8:07PM CST, and it was not there yet.  I don't know if it was flagged by Line6 or it takes a while to refresh the tone listings.

cheers.

I tried some things with "BJ Clean 1" last night to push the limits of processing power. Moved the first flex block ahead of amp and made it a Screamer HD. Selected an HD amp model. Enabled an EQ. Made the second flex block the HD Smart Harmony. Made the third flex block an HD Delay. Made the fourth flex block a stereo chorus (no HD Mods available). Enabled an HD Reverb. Couldn't break it. All I haven't tried yet to run concurrently is four HD blocks and a patch with Wah and Comp blocks enabled along with everything else. Was able to save the edited patch to My Tones and reload it to Firehawk without errors. Seems pretty solid so far!

I'd say check you got the right app because I didn't recognise the screen you were on, firehawk app is mostly blue in colour , yours looked red, could be a difference between android and apple or something though

I tried searching it again and it's still there along with the one tripplex re posted

OK,

I installed the Firehawk remote, and yes, there it was.

I thought the patches between Firehawk and Amplifi were compatible?

I was able to get the 4 Flex blocks, no problem.  Has anyone made a 4 Flex block patch for Amplifi?  Anyway to import this patch to Amplifi?   I was thinking either the Firehawk 1500 or the Amplifi 150, but if Amplifi is limited to 3 blocks, this is another reason to get the Firehawk.  The price difference is huge, but I would get a much better amp with the Firehawk.

Thanks,

David

Has anyone made a 4 Flex block patch for Amplifi?  Anyway to import this patch to Amplifi?   I was thinking either the Firehawk 1500 or the Amplifi 150, but if Amplifi is limited to 3 blocks, this is another reason to get the Firehawk.  The price difference is huge, but I would get a much better amp with the Firehawk.

Don't forget that with Firehawk FX (or the foot controller you can get for Firehawk 1500), you can turn individual effects on and off within the preset whereas I think with Amplifi you can only change between presets when using the foot controller.  It makes a big difference and I think it is worth the difference in price for that and the HD effects.  

Of course, YMMV.

Firehawk is not only worth the extra money for the switches and HD effects, but the HD amp models are noticeably better. I also have an AMPLIFi that I previously gigged with. Right now on Firehawk I am gigging with a set of patches that use HD amp models exclusively, and every effect I use is HD if possible. No HD Mods onboard, so my choruses are the old school POD effects. My AMPLIFi has been relegated to a backup role!

No dice. I tried to make it an AMPLIFi patch by changing the HD reverb to non-HD. This was the only HD effect in the original patch. I then saved the edited patch as "BJ Clean 2" in MyTones. I loaded the AMPLIFi app and it didn't appear in MyTones. I then loaded the Firehawk app and there it was! It is tagged with the FH prefix in the patch name, even though it doesn't appear to use any effects that are incompatible with AMPLIFi. The FH prefix means is can only be used with Firehawk. Must be the fourth block...