Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

How to switch between signal paths

chessum

Set up 2 signal paths using same source (variax jtv69), work fine, but i cant figure out how you turn them (signal paths) on and off independently (other than using volume blocks), I can see the odd preset that has a switch assigned to do this but cant figure how to add and assign. Any one out there cracked this? Cheers

Footswitches can be assigned to blocks, parameters, and Command Center messages. If your tone doesn't have a Split block (which can be set to A/B, which can be assigned to a footswitch), volume blocks are the key.

There are two template presets already set up for this: 8 TEMPLATES > 02C TwoTones A-B and 02D TwoTones Blend.

• Upvote 1

I made a preset like this last night I made it acoustic sound and since my volume pedal works backwards I only changed one of the paths to wear it works correctly the second path is a nice distortion sound so when I move expression pedal (I have a one mission engineering one) if I push it toe down I have one path but when I put it heel down I have the other path or I can stop in the middle and mix them. I had to put the volume pedal at the beginning of each path and assign them both to expression pedal two and then change the max 0 and the minimum to 100 on one of them