Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

POD xt pro - Brand new user, many questions

Hi - 

I just got a POD xt pro, and am having a lot of questions.....   if someone could take a sec and give me their thoughts, I would Really be grateful, this is the first time I have ever used anything like this - 

1.    I want to go straight to an AC15 with no effect loop or anything else, from guitar to pod to amp.    Which port in the back do i plug the amp into ?   In another case, what if I wanted to go to two amp at once, which ports would I use ?

2.  When I scroll though the preset tones, sometimes I can find one i like and play for a while with low volume quietly, then when I turn the preset wheel to another tone, the amp just SCREAMS EXTREMEMLY UNGODLY LOUDLY and its very unpleasant.  Why is this happening ?

3.   Is there some thing I can read that will tell me about this product ?  I did not get anything with it, when I got it off ebay.

Thanks for any help , and any pointers on how to use this thing, links to info for other beginners ect.   Thanks again i appreciate your help