Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Problems with ux2: no meter movement and no sound

Hello,

So I recently purchased a line 6 pod studio ux2 interface. The problems I am having is the interface is not picking up on my guitar (the meters do not move at all). I also get no sound from my speakers. I tried different cords and a different guitar but its the same for everything even though they all work fine on my amp. I am running the interface on my macbook pro air OS El Capitian, like I stated I've used multiple cords and guitars. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Albie

Hey Man,

I would try it on a different computer. I don't have a Mac but there have been issues with the latest Mac OS. IIRC peeps have been going to a Mac Beta OS which has cleared up a bunch of issues with thier UX(s). If you go to some of the other sections here you can read all about it.

-B

• Upvote 1

First of all excuse for my english. I need the drivers for my pod studio ux2 to use it with el capitan. I hat to record an important demo and i very desperate about this. What can i do? I must sell my ux2 and buy another device? I am very angry with you. I thought that line6 be an important and serious way for who make music, please update the drivers! 

Hey guys,

There is a new update for El Capitan and in the list where it talks about what bugs get fixed it has a portion about interfaces. Download the new update for you mac and your UX2 should work, mine did and I was able to start recording my demo. So it definitely was not line 6's fault it was apple's. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry man at least that would've been an easy fix. Hopefully someone will be able to help you!

I fixed the issue. 

The device doesn't work in combination with an USB-hub.

Though your answers weren't really of an help to me albie_tbe. Thank you for the quick responces.

Have a nice day

I will now :-)