Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Amplifi 150 Crash

pikem

I have now owned my 150 now for 3 months and so far everytime I move it to go to a gig I turn it on and its crashed it wont do anything it wont let me factory reset iv tried many combinations tried plugging it to pc to update but nothing and it then sits there for days doing the same thing its pretty crap to be honest I wish I had never laid my eyes on the piece of junk but I have to live with it. so is there anything I can do to fix this?? when it turns on the 4 lights come on the first one being bright and the others dull but solid no flashing theres no other lights but these and nothing responds can anyone help please

Hey man,

I'm having the same sort of issue.  I power mine on, everything lights up, although dull, and then immediately cuts off as if it was shorted.

All anyone has told me, including the support staff, is to send it into a certified service location to have it fixed. This is annoying considering the only location near me is 2 1/2 hours away.  I haven't even looked at the cost of shipping yet.

Like you, I'm really mad that I spent the money on mine.  I hope that you are in a location near a certified service provider because that seems to be the only way to get anything done. 

Good luck! Let me know if you find any more information on the flaw. I'm sending mine in sometime soon and I'll try to keep everyone updated.

-Ben

Hey man,

I'm having the same sort of issue.  I power mine on, everything lights up, although dull, and then immediately cuts off as if it was shorted.

All anyone has told me, including the support staff, is to send it into a certified service location to have it fixed. This is annoying considering the only location near me is 2 1/2 hours away.  I haven't even looked at the cost of shipping yet.

Like you, I'm really mad that I spent the money on mine.  I hope that you are in a location near a certified service provider because that seems to be the only way to get anything done. 

Good luck! Let me know if you find any more information on the flaw. I'm sending mine in sometime soon and I'll try to keep everyone updated.

-Ben

How long ago did you buy it?  You should be able to take it to the store where you purchased it (unless you bought it online) and have them deal with sending it out to the service centre.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi kids. After several years of having my Spider III just fail and not working. Apparently the fault is of the EPROM and place nearest repair is 5 hours away.

The screen is out with black boxes and no LED light. If you do not offer me a better solution to repair manufacturer and I will change order