Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix (1.02.2) do not start anymore

sigitar

Thanks, that helps!

Unfortunately my presets are lost...

and my confidence is gone! When will this happen next time? Maybe during a gig?

I'm rather unsettled if I should keep the Helix, although I like many of the amp-sounds...

Mine did the same thing, I hard rebooted it and lost the presets I had been working on.  Seems there is an issue with the Helix PC software that it didn't save the bundle but did save the set list and I was able to get back my presets by importing the setlist I had previously saved.  Then went out and gigged with it and it has been fine since.

I assigned the Level-parameter of the Output-Block to a footswitch and named it "Level-Boost"

I did that in all my patches and had the black screen three times on the first day.

I only got the black screen on power up after a break though - not while it was running.

I did have it freeze one time while it was running, but that was fixed with a reboot without loosing all the presets.

Could it be related to assigning the pedal to the output parameter?

I did that to save a block for volume change.