AidanM97

Issues Fixing Up Spider Valve 212

I have had my Spider Valve 212 100w amp for a while now, and it has never done me wrong, however it has taken a beating from all those years of use and had started looking and sounding not quite itself. I see no reason to replace it so have instead sorted it and restored it to its former glory. It is almost done all except for one minor detail which has been bothering me for weeks, the front Line 6 sticker has been damaged and needs replaced, I have looked everywhere but cannot find where to buy one. It is probably very obvious but I'm not the most patient when it comes to these kind of things. I'd greatly appreciate it if someone could point me in the right direction of where I could by the front logo sticker or even somewhere I could maybe buy a custom designed one with my bands logo or something? Either way all help is appreciated :)

30-60-0003_s.jpg this is available at the line6 store

Thanks but that's not the logo that comes on my model of amp :/

you should get the part number off that listing and call line6 uk they may be able to help you.

In fact, not quite, unfortunately that site only seems to deliver in the US and I'm in the UK :/

you should get the part number off that listing and call line6 uk they may be able to help you.

Okay, thanks for all your help :)