Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Can we get a dedicated Global Boost option??

dealmaker

On all my conventional rigs and indeed on my AXE - I have a Global Boost - which gives me a volume lift for solo's and quick fills etc.

I don't really want to have to put a block in each pre-set - I really want just the option to have one dedicated footswitch   - ideally on the front row, which gives me a selectable level of boost on every preset.

Does anyone have a way to do this???..........or will it be something to go onto the wish list??

You might be able to use global EQ to achieve this. I'm not sure whether you can assign turning it on/off to a footswitch though. It is assigned to the bypass footswitch, but needs you to hold it instead of just pressing it. Personally, I would just add the boost block to every preset since it's not that much work to do, or put a boost pedal in the loop to give me the same settings for every preset.