Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Adding Blocks

pob41

This is probably a dumb question, I assume you can't add a block somewhere in the the chain and shuffle everything down a slot automatically? I do this every time a build a patch where I want to add something at the beginning and have to move everthing along one, though I would of learned to leave spaces by now!

Thanks.

It's a question I've seen a couple places.  You can move any block anywhere on the chain and it will automatically shuffle things around.  SO, to insert a new block, just go to an empty block and create your new block.  Then hit ACTION button and it will "lift" the new block.  Now move it up the chain with the joystick to wherever you want it and just drop it in.  Everything shuffles to make room for it.  Press the joystick knob to drop it into place.  

We're accustomed to making space first then creating;  Just create the block anywhere there's room and move it to where you want.  

• Upvote 1

This doesn't work if the path is full. For example, you can't easily insert a block in the Mad House preset (15C as of 1.03). 

I can drop to the second row, add another drive for example, but when I select Action it won't let me insert it before the amp. I'll need to move everything after.

Hoping a true "insert" comes in the future, but I imaging routing could be difficult.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...