Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Forum and Ipads

BigRalphN

My iPad does just fine, only thing is posting a pic I have trouble. Haven't learned to resize pics yet.

I have some jailbreak programs running in the back like ad blocker, un trusted host blocker and other things.

Other than time to update something I don't even turn on my pc's.

iPad air2 think 8.3 firmware.

Same iOS and app here. Weird. It updated to 9 awhile ago. I tried other browsers and had the same issue. Odd it is just this site. On my phone now. It was working fine so maybe something installed that messed it up. No idea what it could be though. I am new to iOS

I was having the same problem in Safari on the iPad, and in Chrome under Win10 yesterday. It working better today but I still had to switch to Edge to post this reply. I couldn't get a cursor in Chrome. Haven't tried in Safari this morning.

I've been having this issue also iPad Air 2 iOs 9.1...Kinda glad that it's not just me!

Occasionally, (with persistence), I can tap a link in such a way as to get an "open in new tab" message.  Seems like it's only started in the last few days, and I've migrated back to a laptop for this forum.

At this particular time I am using my iPad fourth-generation retina and one thing I do like is using the talk text part but sometimes it doesn't get my words right the one big thing aggravates me about the iPad on this particular site is when I go to login it will put my name and password in the register new user instead of in the sign in blocks does it every time oh and I am using chrome with my passwords saved.

Think they have an 9.2 out right now but it's not jail broken, got to stay below 9.2 for a jailbreak.

For now this 8.3 is working great and it's a pain in the butt to update all the time. Think I can get anything ios9 has by using jailbreak.

On iOS 8.0 on my iPhone and it's kinda glitchy but I can post or read anything here.

I wonder why all us iPhone users have been tripping on the helix, heck we are used to glitchy firmware release with apple

sometimes a simple power off and back on will do wonders for a iPod/ iPhone/ iPad.

Clean out cookies and history every now and then.

Make sure to close out extra pages/windows/ tabs you have open.

I use safari to surf websites like this and chrome/ Google to do info searches.

Since I'm on a buggy iOS 8.0 and jailbroken I do a power cycle once a day with my phone, depending on the sites, movie box, YouTube I watch I do a power cycle once a week or two on my iPad that's on a more stable iOS 8.3.

What gets me is that it happens intermittently. One time it works, line all of last night, then there is now where I need to go to the phone as my iPad is flaky. It is only on the Line 6 forum. It is fine in other forums. I don't get it unless server load is somehow affecting only apple... Lol. No big deal. Just an annoyance. I did discover Opera Coast in all of this. A snappy little browser.