Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod HD500 Expression Pedal Calibration

brycebomb131

I don't think you're doing anything wrong. Whenever I recalibrate the pedal on my 500X it almost never works correctly the first time. I get values as high as 45 sometimes for a minimum. Keep trying, it should eventually work.

One tip is to very slightly tighten the allen-bolt for the pedal. Over time it can lose some of it's tension, sometimes to the point of the pedal falling slightly under it's own weight.

Another tip is to try and blow out any dust from underneath the pedal.

• Upvote 1

Same here. Pedal calibration never returns the quoted values the first time I try.   I usually have to repeat it a few times and I make sure I do everything nice and slowly and I don't try to press the pedal too hard - I just move it from Min to Max slowly - sometimes I just use my hand.  Some times I just press the C button and try the MIN-MAX move again and maybe do that 3 or so times instead of going through all the steps again.  I can then get the 0 - 255 readings.   You will get there.