Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Custom tone loaded presets

shredjsx

I am recent to trying out the customtone sounds that we have the ability to share thanks line 6.

There are quite a few I have tried that are great...

And there are so many options, and tweeks that I have seen overkill on some of the patches I have downloaded....

Since my X3 I have always approached creating a patch as if I physically have the Amps, cabs and effects in front of me, always starting with the amplifier to get the right tone, then adding in the nessesary effects...

As a gigging musician off and on, I actually prefer being familiar with modifying and setting up patches right from the HD500 itself so I can create patches and adjust them quickly as needed....

Some of the patches I have downloaded just aren't gigging friendly, or easy to readjust without having a PC in front of you....

I might suggest that maybe some could visualize the rig that is being set up as an actual physical unit instead of a processor.

... I believe that those of you on herehave created some great tones,but then add everything and the kitchen sink to it......

if you approached your creation in a more analog or physical manner, especially those who understand the many variables and capabilities of our units, and not make patches to complicated to be practical in a gig or band practice situation...

We could use more of them