Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Worship musicians how do u arrange patches?

jakers1975

I don't get why you restricted your question to worship guys? A song is a song right?

Agreed mcbeddall. That has no relevance on this forum. As for the question, I arrange patches according to gig. What I need to get me through a set. That is it.

Hey guys. For those of u using the firehawk for worship, how do you arrange your patches? I realize most likely have favorite patches they may recall all the time. Does anyone arrange patches by song?

For Church I just use one patch (AC30) that I created and turn on/off individual effects as needed - pedalboard-stompbox style. For this particular patch my chain is Screamer HD > Analog Delay set to 1/4 note > Digital Delay set to dotted eight > Plate reverb > Amp Model-AC30 > Compressor > EQ > Volume.

I have a different patch for Ambient Swells.

• 2 weeks later...

I generally engineer entire patch groups that are song specific, and arrange them from right to left (don't know why).  For exampleI will put the song intro on switch D, verse one on C, chorus and or pre-chorus on B instrumental on A, so they basically go cleanest to most driven right to left. I haven't downloaded my patches to the cloud recently, but if you are interested, you can put "stratotron" into the Firehawk tone search and find a mess of the tones I have used. They are named song specific.

• Upvote 1