Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Sweetwater Update

spawn2031

Hey guys, here it is November and I am sure many of us are anxiously awaiting the next drop of these babies.  I noticed that SW's arrival estimate message had changed so I contacted my sales engineer.  Looks like, according to him, the next shipment is due to arrive on 11/19 now, pushed back from 11/14.  Who knows how acurate that info really is since we all saw how wildly the first estimated ship date changed.  Anyway, just thought I would update all of you that pre-ordered from SW.

The best things come to those who wait right?  :lol:

• Upvote 1

Yeah, I had one on pre-order when it was first announced, but had to cancel it due to budget issues. Then, a couple days ago, I got a nice surprise, my Sweetwater credit card decided to increase my limit up $2k, so... I got in touch with my rep, err 'sales engineer' :) at Sweetwater, and inquired about ETA, and anything he can do on price. No go on the price drop, due to high demand. They still have existing pre-orders that haven't shipped yet, so he gave me a ballpark of being available (if I preorder now), sometime near end of December, maybe early next year.

I asked him to let me know if they are going to run the 36 month offer again, or if they do any Black Friday offers. If he was telling me I'd have it in a couple weeks, I wouldn't have the willpower to wait, but knowing I am going to be waiting anyway - and with the Holidays + Black Friday approaching, will see what waiting gets me.. :)

I had cancelled due to an unforseen and then lucked up and got the 36 month deal when I re-ordered.  I'm supposed to be in on the Nov 19th shipment group.  We'll see, though.  I have my doubts, but it was worth the wait to get 36 month interest free!!!