Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

So why is it taking sooooo long for Helix to be readily Available.

lefttygtr

Sweetwater updated their website to "We've confirmed with Line 6 that more of this item should arrive within a few weeks. Place your pre-order now to reserve yours, and your order will ship in the order it was received." which scares me but hopefully nothing changes with the 21st being the date they get them. If I don't hear good news, I'm probably going to cancel my order.

Sweetwater updated their website to "We've confirmed with Line 6 that more of this item should arrive within a few weeks. Place your pre-order now to reserve yours, and your order will ship in the order it was received." which scares me but hopefully nothing changes with the 21st being the date they get them. If I don't hear good news, I'm probably going to cancel my order.

I ended up going with zzounds.  I caught them just at the right time.  I cancelled my other order.  

I stuck with Sweetwater; took about 1-1/2 months. When did you preorder? I put my preorder in on 11/13, and received my Helix on 12/30, 48 days from order to arrival. Incidentally, Zzounds says March 7th now..

Ordered 12/11. Apparent day of arrival at Sweetwater is 1/21.

Sounds about right, 12/11 to 1/21 is 42 days. Hope that's accurate and you get your Helix soon!!:)

Check the firmware when you get it, wondering if they are updating them all to mates firmware before shipping now? Mine had 1.3 I think?

Sounds about right, 12/11 to 1/21 is 42 days. Hope that's accurate and you get your Helix soon!!:)

Check the firmware when you get it, wondering if they are updating them all to mates firmware before shipping now? Mine had 1.3 I think?

Thanks, bud! I'll check it when I get it and post it here!

Yea mine shipped from Sweetwater today too, super stoked! Haha still a little skeptical since I'm a pedal and tube amp guy. After watching all the demos on the you tuber I'm willing to give it a try though. The tones on the Oz Noy demo sounded incredible.